Fioletowy ślub.

Witam, dzisiaj zapraszam na mój post inspiracyjny do wyzwania koronki i wstążki tutaj: http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2015/03/week-10-ribbons-and-lace-polkadoodles.html Jak wiecie lubię dodatki więc to była dla przyjemność tworzenia ;) Na dodatek w moim kolorze - fioletowa ;) Trochę koronek, kwiatków, kryształków i oto karteczka.

Hello Crafters :) Today I want to share with you my card, which I prepared as an inspiration for Ribbons and Lace http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2015/03/week-10-ribbons-and-lace-polkadoodles.html.  I  used pre-coloured image from Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses - Full Download Bundle.  As I love a lot of embellishments on my cards - it was a pleasure created this card. I added a big ribbon bow in purple, paper and fabric lace, a few flowers, cristals and dies cut - my card is ready, hugs.

Moja karteczka:









A w sklepie pojawiała się nowa kolekcja. 


Komentarze

  1. Świetne kolory i para młoda :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful card http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Susan (Senior DT )xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. So many layers, this is beautiful
    Jenny x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, love the shape...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Oh my word this is beautiful I love the colour too. Very pretty x

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

instagram